Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas is Youuuuu....oh and you & you too.

I decided to make a quick Christmas list of things I want or need. I decided to rank them in importance with 5 being the least important but I would kill a small child for to 1 being of utmost importance. They are as follows:

5. Lot 78 Suede Ziggy Motorcycle Jacket
4. Sam Edelman Zamara Suede OTK Boots

3. Asos Boyfriend Blazer 

2. NorthFace Women's Denali Jacket

1.  Ice Scraper
So the jacket is just for wishful thinking, I can not afford that right about now and I'm fine with that. The boots, oh the boots. I have been eyeing those beauties for quite some time now and I am waiting to see if they will drop to about 135 right after Christmas. The blazer is pretty much the same as the boots, waiting for that good price drop. I already own a North Face but the difference between the one I own and that one is the...HOOD. lol
Lastly, you see that ice scraper right there, I NEED ONE FOR MY TRUCK ASAP. I don't know what happened to my old one buuuut, I need a new one before we get any more inclement weather.

Later.
PEACE.love.LEOS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment