Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

Ahhhhh. So 2010 is finally coming to an end. I must say this was an okay year for me. I had plenty of positives; graduation, new job (possible career), great friendships, & a great son. Now I would be lying if I said I didn't have any negatives as well. Broken hearts, loss of friendships & too much drama. Overall, things have slowed down towards the end of the year.
I was hoping to create some meaningful resolutions but I don't have time to complete them. So I pretty much created a strong statement to simplify it all.
Live life, have no regrets, make decisions on a whim & love hard.
I'm kind of bummed I'm not going to spend time with the person I wanted to this NYE but I'll survive, I'm hanging with great friends.
I hope you all have a great NYE, drink responsibly, be safe & most importantly have fun.
Peace. Love. Leos.

No comments:

Post a Comment