Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Musical Monday

Weekend Recap: this weekend was hectic to say the least. I finished my Christmas shopping. whoot whoot.
I also managed to do a little shopping for myself. I'm going to do a haul video and post it later on this evening or maybe tomorrow. I'm ready to throw the dueces to Pittsburgh and say hello to the DMV, 6 more days! Ugh I can not wait.

So I have a slight obsession with Big Sean and I absolutely love this song. I'm not quite sure what process I'm going to do to rate the music or rather just give a quick bio about the artist and then post a link to the song.
IDK. But for now I will just post a quick quote from the song along with the link to the youtube video.

"every time we fall out ill throw yo ass out but you just end up boomeranging back to me. what the fuck"

No comments:

Post a Comment