Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Weekend Recap

Okay, so I know I'm supposed to dedicate half this post to music but I'm posting from my phone rather than my computer since I'm out of town & I just don't see that happening.
I won't be following my usual blog rundown this week since I am out of town but I will be posting other random thoughts & posts.
Weekend Recap:
This weekend was quite odd. Christmas Eve was okay, I spent a small amount of time with my significant other but not as much as I wanted. Christmas Day. My son was overjoyed with all of his presents & toys. My significant other & I chose the perfect time to be arguing & it forced us to not talk at all. Not sweating it. The Day After Christmas. I left with Oliver & Courtney to road trip to the DMV for the week. Still no communication with my s/o. Hmmm. Interesting.
Overall, I'm quite upset with the way I acted & wish I could change it but you can't dwell in the past. I can only make improvements for my future.

For my musical half, I can suggest a mixtape to download. Rick Ross' new mixtape Ashes to Ashes has been in constant rotation and I can state that I am in love with it.

Until next time,
Peace.love.leos

No comments:

Post a Comment