Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

TIOT: How To Wrap Straight Hair

Yesterday was very hectic, which is why I'm posting this "try it out thursday" post on Friday. Goshhh, I was running around nonstop yesterday and didn't get home until about 3 in the morning and I knew I wasn't posting anything because I was dog tired.

Anywho, yesterday I finally got a blow out and a trim and I must say I loooooove it. I went to SuperCuts, in anticipation that they would know how to work with my curls. A woman named Deliah (i believe that's how you spell her name) assured me that I would not have any heat damage once I returned my straightened hair to the curls. After hearing that I allowed her to work her "magic" on my hair. She did an excellent job and the pricing was not that bad either. I paid 45 dollars for shampoo, conditioner, flat ironed and ends trimmed. I wasn't expecting it to be like 25 dollars because my hair was in no shape or form an easy cut so I was content with that price.

With all that being said, I decided to dedicate my TIOT (try it out Thursday) to a YouTube video devoted to wrapping your straight hair. It has been a good three months since I have had my hair straight and watching this video assured me that I was wrapping my hair the correct way.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment