Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hellooo...is it me your looking for?


Hiya everybody!

I decided to make a separate blog apart from my other one on Word press. I'm going to focus this one on mainly natural hair, fashion, food, photos, music & just random things. Now its hard to blog when your laptop has died and using this desktop computer doesn't make things any better.

But nonetheless I'm making it happen.

Here's a quick rundown:

Erricka.

22.

Recent College Grad. Chatham University 2010.

LEO.

Mother to a handsome but bad 2 almost 3 year old. Dhani Xavier.

Teacher. I love my students!

Infatuated with natural hair. a year and a half into my journey. one year off the creamy crack. 6 months natural.

Obsessed with elephants.

Personal style which I wish to expand.

Food gives me life.

Hager.
Soooo, thats just the beginning of the madness to come. But for now that shall complete my introduction post.
Oh & here's the link to my other blog. Check it out pleaseeee.
Peace.Love.Leos.

No comments:

Post a Comment