Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Hiya guys :)
Sooooo let me tell you all about my crazy night.
A group of friends & I got VIP at a club called Ibiza in DC & boy were we acting a fool. We must have had about 10 bottles & not to mention drinks from other men ;) but anywho, shots were drowned...mixed ciroc, goose, patron, tequila & moet. Yikes. You would think I was hungover but nope I'm wide awake and ready to do it all over again tonight.
Not to mention, my friend & I had to sober up quick as shit cause our friends were not fit to drive. Gosh, why do I surround myself with men who are 6 feet & above? Those lil fuckas are heavy & damn near impossible to get in the house and undressed. But hey, I guess that's what friends are for. Despite all the fun I'm having, I'm missing a few people in Pittsburgh. Sigh. I shall be home quite soon.
I'm excited for 2011 & all the new stuff that will be thrown my way.
Pictures will follow. Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment