Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

'Fit Friday

Today is 'Fit Friday and I really don't have an outfit to showcase because I have already changed out of my clothes that I had worn today. Yeah, I know.
Butttt, I have stumbled across some dope outfits from my Tumblr loves and decided to show you guys them.


 Now Ms. Minaj is not a tumblr follower, just thought I post her outfit. I love it. The face, eh not so much.



I'm not totally sure if this is my follower but nontheless I love the outfit and the SHOES. OMG. I have been trying to get my hands on a pair of Jeffery Campbells for the longest. They say 'good things come to those who wait.' WAITING.


This beauty is amazing. Gosh, I love everything about this photo. Her hair is gorgeous and the outfit is something I could totally see myself wearing.



Last but certainly not least. I'm totally diggin' this photo. I can't quite place why I love it so much, I just enjoy that it looks like this was effortlessly put together and still came out great.

Peace.Love.Leos.

No comments:

Post a Comment