Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Musical Monday

Helllloooo,
So I'm back to my regular blog rundown since I'm back from vacation.

Weekend Recap:
This pass weekend was phenomenal to say the least. I partied with my close friends in DC for NYE and boy did we have a blast. It was VIP areas, liquor filled, all around fun and I would so do it again soon, just not in boring Pittsburgh. I also strained my vocal chords because of that crazy weekend but don't regret it because I really don't have to say to anyone at this point.
Monday Morning:
I received a phone call this morning that my afterschool program funding had been cut due to a poor fiscal year and I have been down in the dumps since. I really love my students and I am deeply saddened that our program was cut. I'm going to miss them all terribly. Now I'm stuck on the hill in a program with students whom I barely know, after school. I guess it's back to the drawing board. I was born to be a leader and I honestly do not want to be a counselor at this program.

Now let's get to the music portion. Hmmmm..I'm going to do two artists for this Musical Monday. The first one I know very well. He was my middle into high school boo and although we went our separate ways, we have been great friends ever since. He is making strides in the music world and I am so proud of him. He goes by the name of Cashtro Crosby, but I will always identify him as Jah'Nyah. I was pleased to hear that he would be opening for my second artist later this month and I immediately contacted him and demanded he get me an autograph lol.  Anywho my second artist is the one & only, Big Sean. Goodness, just reading that name after typing it turns me on. I'm in complete lust over this man and just would melt if I ever got the chance to meet him.

Back to the music.
My DC drive was filled with nothing but Big Sean, Wale, Lupe, Cudi, Yeezy amongst other music. So I figured I would introduce you guys to a mixtape that has been in constant rotation in Yolanda (my truck, lol)




















Title: Finally Famous Vol. 3
Artist: Big Sean
Favorite Track: Supa Dupa Lemondae Freestyle
Rating (out of 10): 10 !
Comment: This seriously is a must download !
Link: Click Here



I can not wait until I will be able to do a review on Jah'Nyah's first album. But here are links and other good stuff to hear some of his music. :)

Latest song: Jealousy (2011).. I freaking love this song.
"this my new edition no prerogative like Bobby"




Personal Blog: Look Here
Twitter: @ Him.


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment