Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Try It Out Thursday: 2011 Hair Resolutions

This TIOT will be dedicated to 2011 Hair Resolutions.

I recently received an email from naturallycurly.com detailing 11 hair resolutions for the New Year. I figured I make my own list for this TIOT.

Erricka's 2011 Hair Resolutions:
  • Reach Shoulder length
  • Use Heat sparingly (blowout every 3 months)
  • Attempt More Styles (master flat twists again since my hair has grown)
  • Rework old routine
  • Do more deep conditioning treatments
  • Increase DIY Projects: hair treatments & hair products
  • Learn to trim my own ends & save moolah
  • Invest in more organic products
  • Clean out closets every 3 months
  • Create a Natural Hair Network with other Pittsburgh Naturals
  • Moisture, moisture, moisture, and seal


Check out the article----> 11 Curly Haired Resolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment