Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Web Search Wednesday: Rich Little Thrift Girl

So,
I totally know what you are thinking. Today is definitely Friday. LOL. I'm sorry, I got carried away these past few days and totally forgot to do my Wednesday posting. So here it is.

Rich Little Thrift Girl
I follow the owner of this store, ICEY, on Tumblr, and I have been reading up on the progress of the store since inception. I absolutely adore her jewelry which ranges from earrings to neckwear. Another major plus is that she is a NATURAL DIVA. Her hair is fiiiieeeerrrrceeee... I can not wait to color my hair this summer and seeing her only causes my eyes to be filled with envy.
Here are a few pictures of some of her items from her latest fashion show:
RLTG
RLTG

RLTG


RLTG NYE 2011
RLTG NYE 2011 RLTG. Winter 2010

RLTG
RLTG. Winter 2010
-Brooch

 
I encourage you all to check her out. Her pieces are HAWT.
 
Linkkkssss:
 
Peace. Love.Leos.

No comments:

Post a Comment