Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday

Hey guys :)

So first off let me wish you all a happy monday. I'm pretty sure all of the Steeler fans out there are enjoying this Monday with a lack of voice perhaps, because the Steelers have booked their flights for Dallas. PITTSBURGHS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, HERE WE GO. I'm so excited and not to mention, I have no voice LOL. But we are on our stairway to 7.

Next, I start my new job today and I am ever so excited. The hours aren't the greatest but hey "get it how you live" right? I shall have more details about it once I get off tonight. :)

Lastly, I went thrifting this morning and found some really great stuff yet again. Now at my old job, I really didn't have a specific dress code so my work attire was a lot more laxed than in my new office setting. So of course, I was faced with slim pickins in my closest and I ended up at the thrift store this morning.
26.94 well spent. I picked up two blazers, two pair of dress pants, and three shirts. SCORE. (pictures to follow)

Currently listening to: James Morrison, Undiscovered, The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore.





I hope you all are having an excellent monday.
Peace.












Price: 2.99



Price: 4.99



Price: 2.99


Price: 3.36



Price: 2.25



Price: 2.99


Price: 6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment