Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slackingggg...

Ugh,
I haven't been motivated to blog at all whatsoever. However, being that I have absolutely nothing to do at 6:35 on a Tuesday evening I decided to update my blog.
Oh Joy.
Anywho, its snowing here in Pittsburgh. blahh. i can think back to last winter's snowing fiasco and i had some great memories anddd i'm only hoping to make some new one's. :)

With that said, lets get into what i'm supposed to be blogging about. First, I missed my Music or maniac monday series so here it is..
Weekend Recap:  hmm, I went out with Courtney and Nana on Friday night. Had lots of fun. uhh, saturday I worked and hung with Courtney and Tarra and watched movies and drank margaritas. & Sunday I worked again...blahh.
Music: ahhhh, so I love love love Kanye West, not a huge fan of Jay-Z but OMG I freaking love his verse on this song. The song that I am totally obsessing over is titled H.a.m and it features Kanye West and Jay-Z. They are supposedly supposed to be releasing a 5 song album later on this year, once I here more info I will be sure to update you all. Oh yeah H.A.M. stands for hard as a muthafucka, i think lol.
anywho, i'm currently listening to it as I type and just bobbin my lil head right along to it. Usually I would do a breakdown buuuttt, I just don't feel like it. In my opinion the song is dope, its a must download!!
as always here's the link to the youtube mess...


Niggas fantasize about the shit that I do daily like
These rappers rap about all the shit that I do really
I’m like really half a billie nigga
Really you got baby money
Keep it real with niggas
Niggas aint got my lady money
--Jay-Z

Next up, I decided to talk about Verizon finally getting the Iphone. They held a press conference this morning informing the world that they will finally sell IPhones. However, they didn't announce any data plan details but from what I'm hearing, they will mirror AT&T's. A plus is that they will enable an iphone to be a hotspot which is DOPE, a negative is that you won't be able to talk on the phone and browse the web. Advantage AT&T. February 3rd marks the date that existing Verizon customers can pre-order their new phones and February 10  is when other customers will be able to purchase the phones. I'm excited because my mother will finally be able to get an Iphone and I can bug her with FaceTime and other junk. The sad thing is I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I am a current AT&T customer, and have been for the past 4 years. But if the Verizon bill is any cheaper I will most definitely switch, but not until the new Iphone is released in July. ;)
What are your thoughts?

Also, check out my madre's blog over on wordpress. Please comment.
Madre's Blog

Until next time,
Peace.Love.Leos.

No comments:

Post a Comment